Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Walking season begins















It is my day off and it was tooth cleaning day. I have five cavities. This should surprise no one.
We went to the library. We got Cinema Paradiso and Macbeth to watch. I borrowed a Daniel Handler book and I think Laurie borrowed a Nicholas Baker book.
We did manage to get a nice walk in this afternoon. It is decidedly Spring in Chico (although the cold part of Spring at night.) Those who know me know that I love hiking so this was an exciting taste of things to come.

2 comments:

  1. Ug. I like to walk too, but just the thought of trying to get 5 kids (assuming of course we can find 10 socks and 10 shoes) and an excited dog out the door is a little overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful day for a hike. Handsom guy too!

    ReplyDelete